Monday, December 31, 2007

The Year 2007

It’s a common practice for us to make resolutions as the year comes to an end and a new one is approaching. I used to do this before but now I’m just grateful for whatever happened to me the previous year, be it good or bad.

There are so many things that happened in 2007 that I am so much thankful for. It’s been a year now since we left New Zealand and the adjustment process went well for all of us especially for the kids. We meet and made good friends here in Australia which makes a lot easier for us to cope with our new environment. My husband and I were blessed with good jobs and all of us remain fit and healthy for the whole year.

Surely, there were some bumpy days but we surpassed them somehow. These made our faith stronger and we learned more to trust God and allow Him to direct our lives. Most especially, we learned to be more patient and to wait for His perfect time

No comments: