Friday, November 14, 2008

Just a thought...part 2

I always remind myself that though I can make choices there is someone more powerful than me who can change my life in a wink of an eye. This belief keeps me grounded.

When I was young I easily get disappointed when things do not happen the way I planned it. I realized that the more I expect the more I will be hurt when my expectations were not met. I also have this tendency to set standards and sometimes imposed them to the people around me specially to those people I loved and if these were not met I get so infuriated. But as I get older, I am becoming more selfless and open-minded.

"Expect the unexpected" is one of my favorite sayings...I learned to live life one day at a time and not to expect anything. Any unpleasant event that I may encounter become an easy burden. I still plan ahead though but I am not anymore expecting that all my plans will materialized.

Is there really a secret how to live life to the fullest? Maybe or maybe not...what ever will be will be as what I always tell my children...better yet don't worry and just be happy....:)

No comments: