Saturday, January 10, 2009

Mirror, Mirror On the Wall...

While browsing the web I found this very interesting psychological tool - Johari Window. It is commonly use to assess how well an individual can relate to others. Try it and see how well you knew your self :)

Known to others and known to self

Most of the people I knew consider me a quiet and introvert person and I absolutely agree with them. I don't like to talk too much and whenever I have some time to unwind I prefer to stay home. My definition of fun and enjoyment - to stay home and read a good book while enjoying a cup of freshly brewed coffee (puwede na din ang instant...hehehe) with matching slice of a scrumptious chocolate cake!

Known to others and not known to self
Some say that I am snobbish, very reserve and serious. But the truth is I am not. I maybe serious but only when it comes to making a decision. Maybe because I am a homebody type of person and I am quiet that's why some thought I am reserve. Snobbish...definitely not! I have a very bad eyesight thus I can't recognise a person from a far but that doesn't mean I am unfriendly.

Not known to others and known to self
I am a great observer and a clown. Ask my mother and she will surely agree ;)

Not known to others and not known to self
Duh...of course I don't have a clue!

2 comments:

LYN said...

Hi Leila,
For me your the kindness person I have meet, ask our freind and they will surely agree.

LNV said...

Thank you Marilyn!