Thursday, October 15, 2009

A Gastronomic Experience...

I love food so much and one of my favorite dish is the butter chicken. Back in New Zealand there is an Indian food stall that has the best butter chicken I have ever tasted. It's creamy, a little bit spicy, tangy and sweet.

When we moved here in Adelaide the very first thing I did was to look for an Indian food stall or restaurant that offers a butter chicken similar to the one in New Zealand. I thought I will never find one but I did :)

The restaurant is called Royal India and it's along Woodville Road. It's close to home and transportation would not be a problem for me in case I crave for some Indian food ;). The butter chicken there is very nice compared to the others that I have tasted. But the vegetarian dish Malai Kofta is the best! The taste of this dish is the same as the butter chicken in New Zealand only that this has potato and cottage cheese instead of chicken. Yummy!

Thanks Daddy for giving in to my desire! I know that you are really not a curry lover person but you still took me there. I truly had a great evening :)

No comments: