Saturday, June 19, 2010

Bonding Time

Back then in NZ we used to sleep in 1 bedroom...daddy and baby in the double bed...me, kuya and ate in the bunk bed. Since we are all in 1 bedroom, the night was always filled with laughter and giggles, songs and stories :)

Fast forward, the kids now sleep in their own bedroom except the youngest who claimed our bedroom as HIS bedroom ;) Anyway, last Friday my kids asked me if they can sleep in the living room to watched the opening of the World Cup 2010. Since the following day is a no-school day I gave in to their appeal. Of course, I have to sleep with them to make sure that they will not stay-up too late. Even though it's too cold to sleep in the living room we did enjoy sleeping together again...a truly special family bonding moment :)

No comments: