Thursday, November 4, 2010

Thinking to Drive?

One of the things I learned after living in another country for more than a decade is that driving is essential, especially if you have kids. Being a novice when it comes to cars, its parts and how to look after it, any input from friends and work colleagues is truly a blessing. Of course, I also do my own research about the best quality and low-maintenance cars that are available in the market nowadays.

Fortunately, I came across this site which gives you ideas about cars, Dallas Auto Repair. This is somewhat like an Auto Encyclopedia which is very useful for beginners like me. It contains handy tips and helpful information from insurance to car brakes.

The Dallas Auto Repair site also has a column for Car Info which contains informative reviews of different car brands and models, from everybody's favorite Honda to the infamous Chevrolet.

No comments: