Friday, February 3, 2017

My first entry for 2017

It's been a while since my last blog entry. The usual excuse, family and work keep  me busy :)

I often hear people saying when kids grow up you will have more time for yourself, you can do this and that and so on and so forth. True, my kids can now do more things on their own. However, I realised that as they get older what they need from me changes too. Like my 16 year old daughter, she wants me to spend more time with her. She gets excited when I am taking some time-off from work. She is happy when we can spend the weekends together even though we have nothing exciting to do.

My two boys are the same as well. They always look forward to Saturday evening because I will be cooking something special for them.

Being a parent is a 24/7 job. There are so many things to weigh and prioritise. It is not easy to raise a child but it is definitely rewarding 😊. No regrets that I am a mom.

#motherstory #mother #kids

No comments: