Wednesday, March 14, 2018

Solid ALDUB Fan

First time in my many years of existence that I started to follow a showbiz love team. Because of this LT (shortcut for love team) I learned how to tweet.You wonder who is this LT that I am so "crazy" about?

Them...my ALDUB 💑

Image result for aldub july 16


ALDUB stands for Alden and Yaya Dub (whose real name is Maine, Philippines' Dubsmash Queen). It all started in split screen, Alden in the studio while Yaya Dub or Maine in the barangay. Yaya Dub's character  is snobbish, she doesn't smile. Except for that unforgettable Thursday the 16th of July 2015,  when she saw Alden on the screen 😍. The rest as they say is history...

More than two years have passed and I still could not explain why I am so crazy with ALDUB. Probably because Alden and Maine have this special chemistry that I have not seen in other love teams. They can make you smile, laugh, cry and make you feel young at heart. They can also make you fall in love over and over again. In short they bring MAGIC 💓.

I am one of their many fans who wish to see them end up together in real life. It is also fine with me  if this does not happen (but I am still hoping and praying that they will end up together!). I guess what is important is that they have touched and still touching many lives, making people happy (especially when they are together!) and bringing hope to those hopelessly romantic individuals 😍.

No comments: