Friday, March 2, 2007

The Lord is My Sheperd

February 24, 2007, Sunday

We attended a mass at Mater Christi and during the offertory, they played the song "The Lord is My Shepherd". Our children became silent. This was the song they used to sing when they were still at Good Shepherd Primary School in Auckland, NZ.

Kuya, Ate and Baby, we want you to always remember this song. We knew that it was against your will to transfer into another school much more to moved into a new country...

The Lord is my shepherd
And I want to follow
Wherever He leads me, wherever He goes.
And over the mountains, the highways and by ways
He promised to be there to help us along.

I want to go to meet Him there
To lay myself down in His love.
The Lord is my Shepherd
And I want to follow
Wherever He leads me, wherever He goes.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I used to go to GSS as well and i know what a great song it is!!!

LNV said...

It's truly a very nice song :)

Anonymous said...

Sorry for my bad english. Thank you so much for your good post. Your post helped me in my college assignment, If you can provide me more details please email me.