Tuesday, December 30, 2008

And I decided to blog...

I am gifted with a good memory. But as time passes by I humbly admit that there are days when I vaguely remember things from the past...tsk...tsk...and so I decided to jot down important stuff or events that I would like to always remember. My first choice was to put it in a Word document and save it in a disk or USB...but isn't it a hassle to always carry a disk or USB? Then I remember some of my friends who shared some of their experiences through blogging. Very handy, I can access it anywhere and anytime I want to.

When I started blogging it was solely for personal use, like a diary. However, this viewpoint about blogging changed after I read the book Blogging from Home by Ms. Janette Toral. It was only then that I realized the many beneficial things that blogging can offer. Aside from making it as a hobby it can also be like a 'part-time job' to supplement your income. A very informative and useful book especially for people like me who knew little about blogging.

Hence, I now see this blog not only as a reservoir of my thoughts but also as a means to earn extra profit...cool... ;)

No comments: