Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Happy Christmas!

Christmas...the most awaited day of the year...and to complete the festive mood are Christmas songs being played on the radio or sang on various churches.

Here's a list of some of my favorite Christmas songs...

Give Love On Christmas Day

'It's the thought that counts' as one of the famous cliche goes...the price or size of the gift does not really matters. What is important is that we were remembered by the person.

I'll be home for Christmas

I only have few memories of my Papa spending Christmas with us. He used to work overseas before. How excited we were whenever there's a chance that Papa can spend the holidays with us.

O, Christmas Tree

Whenever I play this song on the piano or keyboard, I remember my lola. I remember playing this song to her with the Christmas tree lights as the only light opened. Wow, the feeling is indescribable.

Sino Si Santa Claus?

Matagal-tagal din na pinaniwala kami ng parents ko na totoo si Santa Claus. And as the saying goes, history repeats itself, turn naman namin ng husband ko to make our kids believe that Santa Claus is real...hehehe...

Rudolf the Red Nose Reindeer

This is my youngest son's favorite Christmas song and mine as well. I have a piano and keyboard piece of this song and my son will always ask me to play it for him. Hence, an ordinary day turns to be like Christmas day whenever I play this song for him ;)

I'm Dreaming of a White Christmas

Since childhood it's my dream to experience a White Christmas...to see and feel a real snow...to build a snowman...haayyy...sarap mag-imagine...hehehe...

Chestnuts Roasting On An Open Fire

Whenever I hear this Christmas song all I can utter is (in a Kiwi accent pa!)...Life is just bloody good!

No comments: