Monday, December 15, 2008

So handsome!

It was a cold morning at the New North Rd bus stop in Auckland New Zealand (this was 7 years ago when I can still do early shift at work). I was waiting for the 700am bus to town with our neighbor (she is a New Zealander) and because it was cold I was so sleepy and having second thoughts of going to work. Suddenly, my neighbor said with so much excitement "he is so handsome!". I was awaken upon hearing the word HANDSOME. Could he be a look alike of Brad Pitt?

Goodness me! I tried not to laugh when I saw the "handsome" she was referring to...
Yes, she was referring to a dog, a boxer!

Moral lesson of the story, think twice or thrice before answering "Thank You" if someone tells you that you are beautiful or handsome. Who knows maybe that person sees you in a different perspective...bwahahaha....

1 comment:

Janette Toral said...

Nice one Leila! Now I must remember that if someone tells me I'm beautiful, I will first ask, "do I look like your mother?" LOL!