Saturday, December 13, 2008

An Awesome Christmas Promotion for Nuffnang Bloggers


I was so thrilled when my friend told me about Nuffnang Australia and even more thrilled when I learned about the competition and the prizes :)

So what is Nuffnang Australia? It is a local blog ad network where Australian bloggers who sign-up will run Australian ads on their blogs. Bloggers receive payment when matched successfully with local advertisements sold by Nuffnang.

Aside from unique features that they offer (such as the Analytics) they also have some interesting events in plan. One that caught my attention is the Nuffnang Charity. This made blogging more appealing to me especially if I will be doing it for a cause. No wonder my friends Lyn, Janette and Jhermie can't wait to sign-up with Nuffnang.

And what gives me the urge to do this post...the prize that they will be giving away for their Christmas promotion! Who would not be attracted to a Dell Inspiron Mini 9? Such a beauty and truly an inspiration for me to finish this post ;)

1 comment:

Janette Toral said...

Hello Leila. Thank you very much for hosting us last Saturday. I had a great time. We can have a follow-up session to continue the learning process. Just buzz me. Cheers!